Do you have a website with excellent resources but making little or no money? This is one of the biggest challenges that most websites owners have, especially those who are still new to internet marketing. If you have a website that has great content and resources that can help others, I will show you how to increase your sales in 48hrs with only 10 steps. So keep on reading.
As a website owner, there are several components that can turn your website into a money making machine. I will list the most popular ones. If you follow all the ways I mentioned below, you can expect to see tremendous results in a very short period of time.
1. SEO - If you have a website, you've definitely heard the term SEO, right? But what exactly is SEO? You can read my recent post about SEO. In a nutshell, SEO which stands for Search Engine Optimization is the process used to attain and maintain a high ranking website. When your website is well optimized, you will receive hundreds and even thousands of free visitors from Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.
2. Affiliate Program - Affiliate programs are the single fastest way to generate instant cash on the internet. By having an affiliate program, you will be able to recruit thousands of people to promote and advertise your products or services for FREE. The only time they get paid is when you get paid.
3. Website Maintenance - How often do you maintain your website. The more often you tend after your website, the more search engine friendly your website will be. If you have a website and you only maintain that site ones or twice a year, then you shouldn't expect any productivity from that website. Having a website is like having a baby, if you want a baby to grow up and be a productive member of society, you need to spend time to nurture and train that child. The same principle applies to your website. If you don't have time to maintain it, then you need to seriously consider hiring programmers to do it for you like us. By having a company that will work on your website at least 4 times a week, you are on your way to seeing your profits go increase.
4. Social Networking - Just having an account with Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, or other social networks is not enough. You need to get involved and network with other people. When you get involved with your friends, fans or followers, they will invite others to your page. So get out there and start networking so that you can make the connections that will drive targeted traffic to your website.
5. FREE Giveaways - There is not a single person on this planet who doesn't like FREE stuff. In fact, if you are having an event, regardless what it is, when people see these four words F.R.E.E. on a flier, they will come to find out what it is. The same principles apples to your website. Sit down and think about some FREE stuff that you can give away to bring more clientele to your business.
6. Email Marketing - Email marketing when done the right way can send your traffic going off the roof the second you hit the 'send' button. Your products or service can literally go viral with one email.
7. Navigation - How easy it is for people to navigate your website? When someone comes to your website, do they find it extremely hard to get from point A-to-B? If so, then you need to seriously think about making it much easier to navigate. See the average visitors will only spend 15-30 seconds on your website. If you want to keep them longer, you need to give them a reason to stay.
8. Create a Dynamic Website - Your website is how people will get to know about your products, services. Yet, most start-ups don't take the time to design a professional website that will leave their visitors coming back for you. You only have a few seconds to either convince a visitor to stay on your website or leave.
9. Sell Ad Space - Google has mastered the art of selling ad space. They generate billions of dollars just by allowing their users to sell ad space. So why not jump start your own ads network and generate a ton of money. There are many ads softwares that you can integrate on your website to start making hundreds or even thousands of dollars extra a month.
10. Customer Services - Finally, we reach the end of our list and one of the most important part of having a successful business...customer services. When you take care of your customers, they will always take care of you. When you get inquiries sent to your email from any of your customers, make sure to respond to it within 24hrs or less.